Monday, November 24, 2008

the latest

I haven't done a post for awhile. A lot has been going on though.

I've been working on a soundtrack for Trip Dance's The Art of Displacement performance as of late. The show is going to be presented at the Gas Station Theatre 445 River Ave. here in Winnipeg November 28, 29 at 8 pm.

Other stuff

I moved into a rental house in Winnipeg's very storied and oldest residential neighborhood of North Point Douglas throughout September and October. It took a lot more work and time due to a few problems, namely the theft and destruction of my van in June and being injured in a bicycle/auto accident in September. Due to the generous assistance of many friends it's all done now and I'm getting used the house and neighborhood. I moved my art studio into the main floor too. So this winter is going to be interesting. ie: I shoveled snow for the first time in ages. I'm dealing with a mice invasion too amongst other things.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ken,

Welcome to shoveling and snow. Hope you are well
Deb
www.debbie-elliott.com

as for snow
look for more
enjoy the comforts of home
mice and all

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home